Junior Operational Controller
A - A unique Finance role effectively combining Business Partnering with Financial Controlling;
· - Close cooperation with the Top Management of the DHL Supply Chain;
· - Ensure that the company's financial policies and procedures are communicated, applied and enforced;
· - Drive Site’s month-end-closing process including forecasting activities;
· - Ensure correctness of accounting entries (IFRS accounting);
· - Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly management reports for clients (both external and internal);
· - Prepare analyze and report Site’s performance KPIs;
· - Participate in the yearly budgeting process (CAPEX, OPEX, and performance KPIs).
· - University background in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields (Bachelor’s is required, Master’s will be an asset);
· - Entry level experience in financial accounting, reporting, business analysis / controlling – minimum 2 years;
· - High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem solving skills;
· - Advanced computer literacy (MS Excel);
· - Strong spoken and written Polish and English;
· - Demonstrate Passion, Can Do and Right First Time attitude both in personal and work life.
· - Work with professionals full of passion and willing to share knowledge;
· - Experience in business environment;
· - Real opportunities for development;
- A friendly workplace;
· - Private medical care;
- Co-funded sport card;
· - Preferred life insurance conditions;
· - Co-funded vacation;
· - Christmas vouchers.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn