CONTROLLER FREIGHT AUSTRIA
Wien, Wien, Österreich Global Forwarding Freight 17267 16/01/2020Jetzt bewerben
CONTROLLER FREIGHT AUSTRIA (and future deputy CFO)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Reporting to: CFO Freight Austria
Overall Role Purpose:
We are looking for finance talent! In this role, you will grow to become the right hand and deputy of the CFO Freight Austria. The role will start with owning all elements of the monthly reporting (including month-end close bookings) as well as all topics related to business controlling. Your planning, analysis, and management of all financial data will enable you to partner with, advise and challenge the country management team. In the next step, you will enlarge your influence on the financial processes. You will support the CFO in forecasting NWC and CapEx as well as governing ICS and balance sheet themes. This role offers a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on candidate, to expand knowledge and experience on all four quadrants of the 21st Century CFO Model.
The main responsibilities of this role can be summarized as follows:
1. Month-End Close activities: Prepare and execute the month-end close in a structured and efficient way. Upload financial information into Crest. Extract, analyze and distribute monthly reporting in a timely and transparent way. Hold regular reviews with business owners.
2. Business Controlling: Drive financial and operational performance and propose corrective measures to achieve profitability targets. Manage profitability analysis (by product, customer, lane, etc.)
3. Business planning & budgeting: Including forecasting, estimates and supporting the strategic direction for the country.
4. Financial planning: NWC and CapEx budgeting as well as monthly forecasting, including an active engagement to improve our NWC; balance sheet analysis to highlight BS risks and opportunities
5. ICS: Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and group policies via systemized governance of our Internal Controls
6. Process efficiencies: Define and implement process efficiencies within our country finance team (eg: billing) as well as with our Shared Service Centers’ partners (AR, AP, GL, IC, MD)
7. Project / Investment Controlling: Support country BCA’s for local investments; support the commercial team with reference to pricing/yield, payment terms, credit risk.
Main Tasks & Key Responsibilities:
1. In the first step, this role will focus on the month-end close activities (in collaboration with the shared service center); the business controlling and the business planning.
2. Focus on ensuring the positive business impact of Finance within the country organization, serving as a sparring partner for the Business, assessing and highlighting business risks and opportunities.
3. In the second step, your involvement in financial themes will grow. You will get more responsibilities in the financial planning, ICS and Balance Sheet analysis. You will drive projects to improve our finance processes.
Required Experience & Qualification:
1. Finance-related university degree
2. 3-5 years of experience in Controlling or Audit experience
3. Fluent in German and English preferred
Required Skills & Capabilities:
1. Ambition to grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and challenging environment
2. Very good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
3. Proactive and able to work under pressure
4. IT affinity; ability to quickly query big amounts of financials and operational data
5. Assertive, persistent and able to challenge
6. Good presentation and communication skills
7. Team player
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding (Austria) GmbH