Intern - Income Tax Compliance and Accounting
·This position will be involved in multiple aspects of the U.S. income tax compliance and provision processes for the U.S. Deutsche Post DHL entities. The Intern will report directly to the Tax Manager and work closely with other analysts within the department to ensure deadlines are met and goals are achieved.
- Preparation of apportionment workpapers for various business units.
- Preparation extensions and quarterly estimated vouchers.
- Resolve discrepancies and adjustments with tax authorities.
- Research tax issues and prepare adhoc reporting for Management
- Identify and implement process improvements using various technologies including, but not limited to Alteryx, KNIME and Excel.
- Assist with tax department process and procedure documentation.
Education and Experience
·Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word
- Interest in Technology
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be a collaborative team player
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn