HR Analyst - PartTime
DPDHL’s Global Business Services (GBS) HR Services is hiring a part-time HR Analyst in Westerville, OH. In this role, you will work as an integral member of the HR Services department, the HR Analyst provides support to the Global Business Services by supporting employee data administration activities among others.
Your Key Responsibilities Are To:
- Direct compliance with internal deadlines
- Pull employee documents and upload them to employee records in data base
- Provide employee general information to other departments
- Provide information to US Government agencies related to employee medical insurance coverage.
- Process Taxes and Air Club reimbursements for eligible employees
- Review and process confidential documents for accuracy and completion of data input
- Keep confidentiality of information
- Prepare reports and distribute to business partners, when needed.
- Perform other duties and work on special projects as assigned
- Provide support to any other functions through utilization of appropriate software ensuring accuracy and customer satisfaction
Responsibilities are not limited to above list.
·Pro Active, people oriented, organized, creative and able to work under pressure
·Costumer Service skills
·Ability to prioritize
·High Attention to detail
·Ability to work overtime hours when needed
·Proficiency with Microsoft Office and willingness to learn and use other systems.
·Data entry accuracy and confidentiality
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
Zahlen und Fakten
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn