Transport Graduate Program
TTransport Graduate Program
As an Transport graduate in DHL Supply Chain Poland you’ll develop very fast to being an Freight Planner expert!
In 18 months’ time you will be prepared for your ideal next step within DHL Supply Chain. During the development program you’re going to work on different topics. Therefore you will work closely with our business and operations.
During the traineeship, you will get different jobs in all of transport departments.
As Transport graduate you will be provided with a diverse range of development opportunities to help achieve your career and personal goals. Main accountabilities:
- To actively engage and support countries within Europe to procure loads meeting specific operational and financial requirements on Freight exchange platforms to improve overall profitability
- Transport planning through the use of transport management systems
- Daily communication with all stakeholders including carriers, DHL Operations, etc. as required
- Support all projects as determined by management
- Tracking and measuring performance
- Daily reporting
We recruit fast-learning and visionary young potentials with a hands-on mindset and ”can do” attitude, who take initiative and are constantly looking for improvements in their area. This translates in the following skills and competences:
- Graduate Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or common,
- Being dynamic and goal orientated; enabling site teams to work accordingly to the plan,
- The ability to influence without formal authority,
- Acting self-initiative but understand the role as an integrated team role,
- Good knowledge Microsoft Office (Excell, Power Point e.t.c)
- Interested in developing career in Transport Area
At DHL, people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We make sure that you know which difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building The Logistics Company for the world.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn