Finance Graduate Program
Finance Graduate Program
As a Finance graduate at DHL Supply Chain Poland, you will quickly develop to become a Finance expert!
In 24 months’ time, you will be well prepared for the next career step within DHL Supply Chain. During the development program, you are going to work within different financial areas. You will get a chance to work closely with our business and operations.
During the traineeship, you will get different jobs in all of our financial departments:
- I stage (3 months) — Accounting department
- II stage (3 months) — Procurement department
- III stage (6 months) — Business Operational Controlling department
- IV stage (12 months) — Commercial Controlling department
As Finance Graduate, you will work towards becoming a Commercial Controller. You will be given crucial responsibilities from the very first day allowing you to progress and grow as a Finance Professional. As such, you will be provided with a diverse range of development opportunities to help achieve your career and personal goals. We offer you:
- A true "quick start" of your career. During the traineeship, you will be guided intensively by your mentor. This senior manager will provide you with knowledge and advice to make your goals and development come true,
- An individual development program while you'll gain knowledge and share experiences,
- You'll get responsibilities and salary from day 1,
- The company benefits and travel expenses,
- The chance to grow (and shape) a career within the largest logistics company in the world!
- Once you progress successfully all the development stages and after graduation you will be offered a permanent role at our Finance department where you will effectively support our businesses.
We recruit fast-learning and visionary young potentials with a hands-on mindset and ”can-do” attitude, who take initiative and are constantly looking for improvements in their area. This translates into the following skills and competences:
- Graduated Bachelor or Master in Finance (or related),
- Fluent in Polish and English,
- Interested in logistics and supply chain, with well-developed business acumen,
- Analytical, eager to strive for the best result every day, communicative, proactive, energetic and ready to take on challenges are traits that suit you well,
- Willing to work full time.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We make sure that you know what difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building The Logistics Company for the world.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn