• Analysis of logistics requirements originating from business and customers as part of projects,
• Influencing business into best solution and “sell” this solution, taking into account available IT products and solutions,
• In the event of not having business requirements and processes (up to the level required), improve or even create these requirements and processes together with business and/or customer representatives,
• Translation of the analysis into efficient and effective solutions within the constraints given by the available standard application functionalities,
• Understanding opportunities and limitation of given IT systems and ensure proposed business solution will be adherent to the given standards
• Give guidance to technical team and business for activities in implementation phase of project and be the demand party for participate in the technical team if required.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Poland