Senior Solution Architect
Position: Senior Solution Architect
Location: Brussels or Prague (APAC Region - Singapore or Kuala Lumpur)
Grade: RCS I
Job Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 04th August 2019
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Senior Solution Architect for Service Logistics. Service Logistics offers end to end aftermarket services, operated on a global IT platform which is used in 144+ countries. The purpose of this role will be to lead solution & technical assessments, architecture design and product management of IT solutions in order to further strengthen the IT platform for Service Logistics.
You will deliver solution architecture designs that meet business needs and follow up till implementation. You will be responsible for the governance and enforcement of DSC shared platform standards with both internal and external build partners across the regions. You will review and approve overall solution designs associated with customer solutions on the platform.
Also, you will collate, document and communicate product roadmaps. Develop and manage, in conjunction with BUILD and AMS partners, the technical product roadmaps to ensure solutions comply with DHL technical and security standards.
Furthermore, you will analyze emerging technologies and make recommendations for adoption. The role covers all aspects of digital solutions: API, IoT, Data Lake, Robotics, Containerisation,...
What are you accountable for achieving?
- Deliver solution architectures and/or review architectural or engineering plans in the Accelerated Digitalization domain.
- Advise BUILD and AMS partner on the interpretation of plans, recommend changes when necessary.
- Prepare and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to IT platform releases or customer projects.
- Work with business partners and customers to gather facts, define solution designs, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
What will you need?
- A master degree in a computer-related field or equivalent.
- Experience in implementing Warehouse management, Order management and Transport solutions.
- Able to collate, document and communicate product roadmaps.
- Strong knowledge of new technologies, both at an application architecture level and good understanding of the functional capabilities
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Belgium