Senior Service Manager - Service Operation
Position: Senior Service Manager - Service Operation
Customer/ Site: Global
Grade: RCS I / RCS J
Job Type: Information Technology
Closing Date for Applications: 26th May 2019
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Senior Service Manager to Provide IT leadership and governance to ensure platform suppliers performance and service levels are maintained and delivered in line with agreed business requirements/scope of service. In this role you will develop and govern the IT service strategy required to maintain a sustainable, scalable and affordable JDA WM Operations Globally.
What are you accountable for achieving as Senior Service Manager?
- Agree on the Service Scope of Service and associated Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Support the strategy of standardization, centralization, utilization of IT’S as key vendor while maintaining or lowering the support cost per unit.
- Solution efficiency and differing ways of delivering the Service (i.e. SaaS).
- On-board of new solutions (i.e. Cloud solution).
- On-board new products provide guidance on service operations strategy and standards.
- Supporting the business running operations, when appropriate.
- Ensure proper communication & escalation processes for Operational Management activities.
- Support the definition and measure against service level targets/key performance indicators (KPIs) for the suppliers.
- Ensure that supplier performance meets or exceeds service level targets.
- Work with suppliers (support overall process) to measure performance against KPIs and to manage a programme of continual improvement.
- Ensure that support and maintenance procedures are documented.
- Identify opportunities for re-organization of service operations to increase value by reducing costs or improving quality.
- Ensure proper technical IT support is provided to meet customer requirements.
- Monthly cross charge of service delivered.
- Close working relationship with JDA, ITS and other vendors.
- Understands region’s business/IT strategy as it relates to WMS.
- Must be able to interact with teams and suppliers not under their direct control.
What will you need as a successful Senior Service Manager?
- Deep and broad understanding of the Logistics / Supply Chain marketplace.
- Proven and demonstrated of multi-disciplined IT experience.
- Excellent knowledge of ITS and CoE's for other DSC domains.
- Cross-border thinking - demonstrate a methodical and pragmatic approach to deliver Service Delivery within a multi-cultural org.
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills.
- Customer and Business orientated.
- Customer and Result orientation - understand the customers' business environments and seeks to add value to the customer relationship.
- Strong Stakeholder management and evidence of effective building of relationships.
- Strong influencing skills – in order to manage multiple dependencies outside of direct control, but to maintain accountability.
- Product expert with depth and breadth of understanding.
- Risk management – Preventative approach.
- Ability to priorities issues across complex matrix organizations.
- Experience of leading Support teams from broad geographies and cultures.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Czech Republic