Senior Operations Agent -BRS
To manage and plan local operations and courier staff to ensure daily operational productivity, service, quality and costs targets are met and that standard operating procedures are followed.
To provide leadership and motivation to staff and to monitor their productivity, development and satisfaction.
To support the Service Centre Operations Management team.
Business Management :
- Ensure daily operational targets are met and take immediate actions to reverse identified areas of under-performance.
- Ensure pick-up, delivery and shipment processing services are executed in line with service, quality and cost performance standards and targets.
- Ensure compliance to Regional and Country processes, policies and procedures, and any local external regulatory requirements, that relate to the operational services provided
- Ensure accurate and timely capture of LRT data.
- Ensure efficiency when undertaking de-brief tasks
Infrastructure Management :
- Ensure compliance with DHL security policies and procedures, standards for first aid and Health & Safety and environmental guidelines.
- Ensure warehouse equipment and vehicles are kept in optimum operating conditions to warrant an efficient operation.
- Ensure facility housekeeping standards are adhered to.
- Maintains optimal operational performance within his/her Service Centre(s), including staffing levels
- Convert objectives from Service Centre Manager / Operations Managers into an Ops implementation plan with objectives and delegation of tasks
- May be expected to produce the annual coachride plans to ensure the pre-set targets are achieved.
- Produce maintenance plans for vehicles and equipment to ensure availability and functionality.
- Identify causes for low service performance measurement and take remediate action
- Analyze & Provide innovative solutions to service issues
Project Management :
- Support the effective implementation and deployment of Regional and Country projects, programmes and initiatives within the Service Centre.
- Support local projects, including but not limited to MRM and RDT data gathering, design and implementation.
- Decision maker on all aspects of the Service Centre Operations organisation and working procedure
Ensure that the team is provided with clear performance standards and is staffed, coached, trained and motivated to meet set targets
- Perform the PA process for all team members within the agreed timeframes to manage individual performance and job satisfaction
- Promote personal development and support individuals with their plans.
- Plan and schedule legislative & regulatory and other training requirements
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express UK
Day time only