BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Grade: RCS J
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 25/02/2019
Are you an innovative thinker who can easily prioritize and communicate key points quickly? Do you want to have a direct impact on customers and the overall business strategy? Do you enjoy managing multiple projects at the same time with the responsibility to keep them on-time and on-budget? Do you feel that your skills of thinking outside the box and working across multiple teams, functions, etc. are in need of a new home?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has an opportunity for you.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. Our Project Managers own, influence, and deliver projects for some of the largest companies in the world. Our collaborative environment allows you to learn from others through sharing best practices and working on projects from multiple industries.
Some of our distribution centers are free-standing. Others are on-site with customers. No matter where we are, we’re part of their team, we’re invested in their success, and our operation is fully transparent. In this Project Management role:
• You’ll deliver results as you drive a culture of process improvement to create sustainable solutions
• You’ll help optimize our operations and directly impact our P&L
• You’ll be held accountable for your projects to include the elements of Define, Plan, Implement, Control and Transition
• You’ll lead teams through major change and process improvement initiatives delivering positive impact on the business
• You’ll build long-term partnerships between customers, operations, and other support teams
• You’ll grow your project management skills to the next level and develop business acumen that will make you a true specialist in our industry
• You’ll love it
You won’t find a Project Management opportunity like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• DePICT project management methodology
• ACT change management methodology
• Extensive experience in project management roles
• Professional project management certification – desirable
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK