Key Account Development Manager
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Key Account Development Manager
Sector: Retail & Consumer (experience of this market is essential)
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Closing Date for Applications: 10th May 2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include:
• Drive Market leading net growth with selected group of key accounts accounts.
• Identification, assessment, pursuit and closure of additional business opportunities within the assigned accounts in addition to effective management of RFQ opportunities.
• Pro-actively manage the renewal agenda and ensure that customer satisfaction is sustained.
• Built and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and establish customer network on a working level (coach network).
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Strong supply chain understanding in regular customer interaction
* A proven track record in developing key business relationships / accounts, ideally within a retail and/or consumer environment
* An excellent, proactive approach to negotiating with key stakeholders
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK
Mehr als 75%