Regional HR Analyst
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Regional HR Analyst
Location: National (x1 North West, x1 North East, x1 South)
Salary: £30,000 plus Business Needs Company Car
Contract Type: Full-Time Permanent
Closing Date for Applications: 23rd May 2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include:
• Support the HR Transition Managers through the application of a structured approach to mapping and interpreting complex data
• Work within the pre-defined HR regions and map current site pay processes and Terms and Conditions data in line with the SWIFT Programme roll out plan
• Will be key in implementing DHL Pay Standards at sites, agreeing a site ER Transition plan as appropriate and supporting a seamless handover to the Kronos implementation team
• Engage with the key stakeholders at the Site Assessment stage to understand site's current pay processes
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Previous experience within DSC UK Business Sector preferred
• Experience of functional process/change management projects
• Experience of working across multiple locations preferred
• Some understanding of the HR function and its processes and policies
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK
Day time only