eCommerce Product Development Director
Position: eCommerce Product Development Director
Location: Flexible Global (Preferred Locations: US, UK, Germany, Belgium)
Customer/ Site: Global
Grade: Director Level
Job Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 31st May 2019
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet.
Come and join an incredible project to build the future of ecommerce supply chains globally. Ecommerce is the one of the most exciting & disruptive trends in the business world today and we are looking for a highly motivated person to work with a great team to enhance & shape best in class Ecommerce supply chain solutions of today and tomorrow.
You will be joining a team of highly driven individual who are very motivated to make a huge difference in a fantastic organization and have the ability to work with the most amazing customers in the world, shape global strategy, build capabilities & continually improve existing businesses.
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be an eCommerce Product Development Director.
What are you accountable for achieving?
1) Build & grow eCommerce communities (Solution Design / Operations)
- To define, plan and lead a framework of best practices for eCommerce
- Build an overview of all eCommerce experts in the division with a particular focus on Solutions Design & operations
- Define and drive programs in order to grow the number of eCommerce experts in the division
- Identify innovative & best practice ideas internally & externally
2) Development of eCommerce agenda: People, Innovation, Technology, Solutions
- Provide input to the development of the eCommerce strategy in line with the Business strategy and objectives
- Develop tools & frameworks to help pursue new projects
- Ensure all Business opportunities are supported by a robust operational solution
- Develop an operational KPI pack giving insights to operational productivity levels
3) Strategic Customer Engagement
- Support Business growth and retention through engagement with strategic customers and excellent operational delivery & implementation
- Support in the development of Business plans to drive Net Growth with Target Accounts
- Support customer workshops and meetings within region to drive customer centricity
- Provide support on issues and problem resolution, provide direction and guidance
4) Strategic Stakeholder Engagement
- Communicate and influence senior Business leaders to promote best practice
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with senior Business leaders across DPDHL
- Work with and coordinate 3rd parties
To be successful in this role you need the following:
· Strong understanding of the contract logistics Business model and industry
· Experience of working in a complex global matrix
· Extensive experience in eCommerce, operation and solution design experience is desirable
· Ability to work with all standard software’s (MS Office, Power BI, Salesforce)
What you’ll need to do next?
Joining the team is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria and have the passion to succeed, simply apply online, by uploading an up-to-date CV with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK