Call Center Advisor- Future Opportunity
Organisational Background Information
As one of the World’s most International companies; operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently. Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability, is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team too.
DHL UAE is the recognized market leader in Express logistics and an Employer of Choice - ranked as the #1 Great Place to Work in the UAE for four consecutive years! We are looking for a talented individual who shares the passion for excellence, customers and people. Do you want to be part of a winning team and make a difference? Then join team DHL….
About The Role
A DHL Express Call Center Advisor will be responsible for answering customer calls and inquiries and ensuring customer bookings and traces are actioned as per network standards and provide a competent, courteous, efficient and proactive point of contact for customers both internal and external. The advisor is also responsible in helping to achieve revenue targets through effectively promoting and selling DHL’s products and value added services.
- Accept and register customer bookings for a range of DHL services and accurately input relevant booking data into our DHL applications
- Knowledgeably offer customers the most suitable DHL service based on their unique needs, and actively attempting to close the transaction by converting their enquiries and securing their bookings.
- Identify potential for selling additional services and products (e.g. Insurance, time definite delivery, packaging, account facilities, etc) during the course of interacting with customers and proactively sells these to secure additional/new revenue sources for DHL.This includes asking customers the appropriate questions to match their needs against value-added services, professionally offering and convincing them on the benefits of the services, handling their objections or reservations (if any) and closing the transaction by successfully securing their purchase of the offered services.
- Effectively respond to all customer enquiries regarding DHL’s services, by consistently and confidently providing customers with accurate information on prices, transit times, customs paperwork requirements, packaging, country-specific requirements (including potential customs clearance delays), straight forward account and sales questions. To lodge a trace when necessary ensuring that the customer receives service from Customer care regarding their issue.
- Exercise professionalism and provide first class customer service bearing in mind that all DHL customers have an express requirement, and are looking for immediate and hassle-free solutions.
- Confidently and knowledgeably handle customer complaints while maintaining composure, and take all possible actions to resolve issues to the customers’ expectations without compromising DHL’s position by over-committing to customers , or being unrealistic in what is offered.
- Ensuring that all interactions with customers are in accordance with the Mystery Shopper guideline scripts.
What We Need From You
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong computer skill
- Exceptional ability to multi-task
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Experience in the DHL Network
- You must be happy working in shifts
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express United Arab Emirates