Network Operator. Air Transport
Network Operator. Air transport
LLP Control Tower Network operator is responsible of Coordinating & processing of multi-modal, mainly air collections, deliveries and communications between supplier, customer & service providers, within strategic & tactical transport solutions Worldwide .
Support implementation and delivery of integrated transportation solutions as part of Supply Chain solutions to Key Multinational Customers, whilst delivering agreed financial benefits to the DHL organisation.
Ensure all departmental day-to-day tasks and data entry are timely executed.
Ensure product/materials moved in line with strategic & tactical plan/design, to deliver best in class transport solutions.
Maintain relationships to implement and establish high, reliable on time collection and on time delivery performance and to respond to inquiries / requests of a moderate difficulty level from Suppliers, Carriers and others (internal & external)
Ensures that all appropriate transportation and customs documentation is created and processed timely and accurately. Complies with corporate, local and or international regulatory requirements. Coordinates transportation requirements with appropriate internal and external carriers & vendors.
Monitor and report performance of carriers in delivery of Customer and Corporate deliverables:
On-time Collection and DeliveryCarrier
Execution of cost down targets
Mandatory requirements (Please refrain to submit CV/candidature if you do not meet these requisitions)
• Moderate industry knowledge& logistics industry principles
• Previous knowledge air transportation
• Spanish and English Skills advanced.
• Experience of Transport Management / Order Management systems
• Problem solving skills, in order to solve issues during transportation.
• Fulfilling of (daily) tasks under time pressure on a regular base.
• Independent and team player.
• Other European languages would be advantageous
• Customer oriented
• Microsoft Office
• Strong Analytical skills
• Basic understanding of regulatory and customs principles
• Preferable 2 years experience in logistics environment
• Freight forwarder previous experience
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn