IT Support Specialist
Do you want to develop your professional career in a large international automotive company? Are you interesting in big opportunities? Please keep reading!
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist, who will be part of a Multinational company and will work on Testing of application functionality. To provide L1 application and service support to the business.
·To have a detailed understanding of the Logistics Business from a technical and operational perspective for Internal and External customers.
• Testing of application functionality. Training users to a level of competence in the system.
• Application functional support and L1 for all systems related issues & queries as the interface between the Business Operations management, Customers IT management and IT Team in order to Improve system performance/functionality & efficiencies.
• Scheduling and running of Application Management routines
• Contribute to a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team colleagues.
• Training and Documentation - define requirement for and then facilitate creation and maintenance of required IT documentation.
• Work with third party service providers & partners, (both internal & external)
• Support and coordination of test scenarios for current and new IT applications in line with departmental best practices.
• Maintain and execute test plans (manual) for all products for existing and new features.
• Investigate problems reported by customers, report problems to developers with detailed description, and verify fixes from development. Perform all forms of testing: Functional, regression, smoke testing.
Requirements for the Job
•Degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
• English (Fluent)
·The position requires 1- 2 years of experience in IT support
·Knowledge and good understanding of Microsoft operating systems, Cloud Technology and modern BI Tools.
·Strong process, analytical skills with natural accuracy and eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills.
·Proven experience of managing multiple project simultaneously.
·Good knowledge of Agile development techniques Planning and Organization.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn