IT Manager - Temporary contract
IT Manager will be responsible for supporting the Regional IT Manager ensuring all IT services are delivered. Ensure all Operational Change requirements are handled to ensuring operational continuity is maintained through delivery of services. Coordinate support of these applications with relevant resolver groups and escalate any IT issues through line management accordingly. Engage and support the business team in the creation of solutions to deliver required service offering to existing and potential customers. This role will lead and drive the IT Agenda for the account supported by the regional IT Manager
• Managing Valencia based operations, supporting European and global operations
• 1 Sites covered
• Supporting an IT Estate consisting of Oracle Transportation Management, Supplier Order Portal, Resillience 360, Fusion Transport Intelligence, DHL LINK Integration, UIPATH, Power BI Data Analytics
• IT Service Management - delivery and maintenance of ITSM processes in operations and to manage service performance to defined standards and SLAs and OLAs.
• IT Supplier Management - management of IT suppliers and product owners within area of responsibility.
• IT Product Management - management of IT products and strategic roadmap within area of responsibility.
• IT Implementation - support or own solution design and delivery of IT solutions, services and processes within area of responsibility.
• IT Solution Delivery – identify opportunities, analyze, implement and deploy IT solutions for business automation and reporting
• Develop expert knowledge systems to support and drive best practice within operational processes of system. Drive an innovation agenda to ensure continuous improvement
• IT Change Management - support and manage all aspects of change and release management, using required predefined tools and processes, for IT systems within area of responsibility
• IT Business Development - support business development activity for all new opportunities or accounts and renewals within area of responsibility.
• Internal Customer Relationships - manage and co-ordinate relationships and communication with business stakeholders
• External Customer Relationships - manage and support communication with external customers as appropriate to support business development and existing operations
• Training and Documentation - define requirement for and then facilitate creation and maintenance of required IT documentation. Delivery of appropriate IT training to operational super users
• Ensure that DHL IT Strategy and Governance is adhered to.
Ensure knowledge and compliance to Health and Safety procedures for self and team and ensure training for all team members is kept up to date.
Mandatory Requirements. (Please refrain to submit CV/candidature if you do not meet these requisitions)
• IT Experience 5 years minimum and demonstrable people management
• IT Service
• Internal/External Customer
• Language Requirements English fluent
• IT Literate
Project/Implementation Management (desirable)
SQL previous knowledge
• Project/Implementation Management (Dpict – Prince 2)
• Technical Knowledge (ERP’s, System Integration, RPA, Machine Learning, Big Data )
• Automotive, 3PL and 4PL LogisticsExperience
• Financial/Commercial Awareness
• Supplier management
• Solution Design
• Negotiating and Influencing (desirable)
• Power BI
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn