FBA Supervisor ( Supervisor control costes de transporte)
Freight, Bill , Audit & payment Supervisor ( Supervisor de costes de transporte ) - Temporary position
FBA Supervisor is responsible to provide accurate financial and management reporting including Freight, Bill, Audit & Payment data analysis thus enhancing DHL's commercial position by adding value, identifying and managing risks and delivering all contractual obligations.
The primary focus of this role is to:
- Ensure processes in place to bring adherence and control on the balance sheet and working capital on passthrough
- Drive process improvement
- Business partner to the contracts suported
Act as Finance lead for the site, presenting to the customer at period reviews and supporting the preparation of annual customer budget and any periodic forecasting that is required.
Develop and enhance customer relationships at a finance and operational level to deliver excellent customer relationships.
Manage a small team to deliver our service level agreements and KPI's to our customers through excellent operations and continuous improvement philosophy.
Ensure that costs are managed and controlled acting in a compliant manner and with correct segregation of duty
Co-ordination and collation of the trading results including forecasting. Period end reporting and ensuring theForecastto Actual results are fully explainable
Act as first point of contact for all contract finance questions
Challenge & maximise EBIT & EAC performance of existing business, engaging with contract management teams to deliver and monitor improvement plans
Ensure compliance with statutory and DPDHL company policies, including regular monitoring to ensure that a high profile of all of these key areas is maintained.
Financial monitoring of all operational and transport services provided on an open book basis to Customer
Requirements for the Job
- People Management experience
- English Proeficiency
- Excellent communication skills at all levels across the business and with external stakeholders
- Ability to work in detail and high level
- Proven track record of building relationship outside of the finance function with well developed communication skills
- Experience of business partnering in a sector environment
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn