Carrier Compliance Administrator
To perform administrative duties and provide accurate information to support the PCM Team and LLP Accounts, including the maintenance of the supplier database, procurement compliance process, document control, communication with internal / external stakeholders.
• Responsible for understanding, using and maintaining the Carrier Database and Carriers' compliance records, holding responsibility for its maintenance, accuracy and development, ultimately you will be the SME of this platform.
• Ensure carriers' profile and compliance documentation is updated and readily available in the database and in the shared drive.
• Development of SOPs, training materials and other documents, driving opportunities for standardizing work and delivering efficiency improvements.
• In conjunction with the regional system users manage and improve the utilization of the carrier database.
• Liaise with PCM community and carriers promoting the successful understanding and adherence of the compliance process and supporting on any system technical issue.
• Create periodic and ad-hoc reports and presentations, escalating any issues when the result are non-compliant to the standard process.
• Provide hands-on assistance to the PCM and accounts teams on setting up new processes, controls and reporting.
• Be the superuser of PowerBI and any other reporting/data software used.
Requirements for the Job
• Ability to effectively manage time including the ability to prioritize tasks
• English Fluent. Other European Languages (desirable)
• IT Literate - strong IT knowledge and keenness to learn new systems
• Ability to interpret different forms of data to a high level
• Planning and Organization essential
• Experience of completing continuous or regular admin tasks accurately and efficiently
• Experience of dealing with supplier / customer queries by e-mail, phone or in person
• Experience & competent user of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel (advanced) and PowerBi
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn