Turning raw business data into critical and coordinated information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
Creating, maintaining and continuously improving the KPIs suite agreed with the customer under the relevant IT platform
Supporting the wider business in retrieving and cleansing all customer and 3rd parties master data, feeding LLP Systems as per required standards
Supporting that the business understands and focuses on objective priorities and cost down initiatives are identified and implemented based on actual master data
- Support the design and development of enterprise wide data analysis and reporting solute
- Review and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources
- Communicate analysis results and make recommendations to senior management
- Develop quality assurance practices and assessments across each area of the business-
- Deliver standard reporting on-time and to minimum required standard
- Ensure all Business Master Data is accurate, congruent and reliable, and harvested and processed in line with DHL / customer standards, and foremost, in line with specific legislative require
- Change initiatives are delivered with a depth of understanding and consequent relevance to operations and customer service
- Quality assurance practices embedded within each area of the business with transparent results published
- Business direction in 'what is important' in data capture, analytics and resulting 'actions'
- Valid data provision for the development of business cases in support of process changes, cost down initiatives and/or IT improvement Projects
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialised training/certification. Or equivalent work experience
English and Spanish fluent
Advanced level of of statistics and statistical modelling
Advanced user of Microsoft Office Mandatory requirements.
Understanding of transport operations, LLP / 4PL experience an asset
Exposure to service level management in previous Contracts and understanding of Logistics Value Creation and Total Cost down initiatives
Understands profit & loss and the components specific to the contractual environment
Worked with Microsoft Power BI or equivalent BI Tool, EG Cognos / Business Objects / Crystal Reports or similar
Understanding of data protection, GDPR and the sensitivity of data handling in context
3-5 years’ of Business Analysis or related technical experience
Structured project and change management experience utilising recognised systems and processes, EG DePICT/ACT, PRINCE2, PMP/CAPM, PMI-PBA
Advanced level of of statistics and statistical modellingAdvanced user of Microsoft Office
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn