Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
We are looking for RTR Specialist who will be closely in contact with Stakeholders and monitoring high risk balance sheet accounts.
Would you like to take full ownership of the country assigned to you and support our logistic heroes?
Do you enjoy working with Data and creating reports?
Would you like to become financial expert and work for the most international company in the world?
If yes, please read on:
Your task will be:
- Adherence to set standards and compliance requirements - Ensure compliance with MOM (MEA Operating Model), DP DHL financial and accounting principles (e.g. IFRS), and local statutory requirements and ensure implementation of DGF’s iCON (internal control) is adhered to
- Address task-related issues appropriately to maintain work relationships
- Assist with any ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the department as required
- Closely monitor high risk balance sheet accounts and escalate to Stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Assist in regular balance sheet reviews with respective entities.
- Generate daily and ad-hoc reports
- Take full ownership of the country assigned
- Reconciles B/S accounts
- Perform all other RTR tasks in day to day activities and reporting
- Performs specific month-end and year end closing activities related to RTR
- Crest Reporting
Your profile should look like:
- At least 2 year of work experience in Accounting field
- A university degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Basic Excel Skills
- Good communicator, both written and oral, must be able to communicate to Stakeholders
- Ability to clearly articulate expectations – clearly express ideas
- Self-driven personality with independent working capacity
- Integrity and demonstrates personal commitment through every action
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive can do attitude and service excellence
- Ability to work within a team
- Working for Strong International company with clear goals and objectives
- Great team spirit with one comment goal to maximize profitability and volume growth
- Possible Career development
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL (Mauritius) Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn