Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
We are looking for PTP Manager who will drive Execution Excellence Teamand build trusting relationships with Stakeholders.
Would you like to analyze extensively all issues and recommend proposals for service improvements to deliver higher quality Service for our logistic heroes?
Would you like to lead team of financial experts and work for the most international company in the world?
Are you ready to take a challenge and deliver results?
If yes, please read on:
Your task will be:
- Ensure policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports, customers and stakeholders
- Drive Execution Excellence with the Team.
- Setting goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results
- Guide and support team to resolve day to day issues in service delivery such as complex reconciliations
- Understand customer and key stakeholders interests and concerns and advise direct reports, customers and key stakeholders
- Build strong, trusting relationships with Stakeholders
- Define, implement and lead control mechanisms to enhance adherence to set standards and compliance requirements Identify internal control deficiencies and ensures consistent follow up to resolve.
- Advise key stakeholders on processes, systems and tools
- Influence and challenge key stakeholders effectively
- Champion cooperation and partnership to provide integrated solutions to problem
- Oversee the day-to-day operational objectives set by the Supervisor or Senior to ensure they align with Stakeholders requests and expectations.
- Respond to critical technical or other issues escalated by own team - Provide technical guidance
- Regular contact with other specialist departments - Cross Tower (RTR,MDM, Cash Apps & TRS) to align/assess the common goals.
- Analyze extensively allissues and recommend proposals for service improvements to deliver higher quality Service - Address task-related issues appropriately to maintain work relationships
- Supports the preparation and follow up of internal & statutory audits (i.e. audit readiness assessments) for assigned countries.
- Ensure the monthly accounting and reporting activities are executed in line in accordance with the month end closed timetable and DP DHL guidelines, (e.g. IAS/IFRS principles and local GAAP)
- Manage backlogs and follow-up on backlog reduction plan
- Assist with any ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the department as required
- Adherence to set standards and compliance requirements - Ensure compliance with MOM (MEA Operating Model), DP DHL financial and accounting principles (e.g. IFRS), and local statutory requirements and ensure implementation of DGF’s iCON (internal control) is adhered to.
- Assist in high risk AP Accounts reviews with respective entities and region.
- Responsible for resource planning.
- Support Countries on External & Internal Audit Requirements
Your profile should look like:
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and Legal Requirements regarding Financial Processes
- More than 5 years of experience in Accounting Department.
- At least 2 years experience in the PTP Supervisor Role or a Leading position
- At least 2 years experience in managing a team.
- University degree preferably accounting/finance or equivalent
- Fluent in English & French.
- Superior MS Excel skills
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral, must be able to communicate at Senior Management Team Level.
- Ability to clearly articulate expectations – clearly define what is expected of team members
- Strong people management skills and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solver
- Self-driven personality with highly independent working capacity
- Integrity, personal drive and which motivates people and demonstrates personal commitment through every action.
- Good knowledge of local business culture.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive can do attitude and service excellence
- Show good emotional Stability and self confidence.
- Compliant and Rule Conscientious
- Working for Strong International company with clear goals and objectives
- Great team spirit with one comment goal to maximize profitability and volume growth
- Possible Career development
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL (Mauritius) Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn