than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for PTP Coordinator based in Mauritius, Phoenix.
Would you like to become financial expert and work for the most international company in the world?
If yes, please read on:
Your task will be:
- AP/ GL entries and book keeping of payment of vendor invoices and expense vouchers, receiving and posting cash receipts, posting of invoices ,reconciling outstanding account balances, maintenance of accurate records and control reports, etc
- Build strong, trusting relationships with Stakeholders
- Adherence to set standards and compliance requirements - Ensure compliance with MOM (MEA Operating Model), DP DHL financial and accounting principles (e.g. IFRS), and local statutory requirements and ensure implementation of DGF’s iCON (internal control) is adhered to.
- Ensure the monthly accounting and reporting activities are executed in line in accordance with the month end closed timetable and DP DHL guidelines, (e.g. IAS/IFRS principles and local GAAP)
- Assist with any ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the department as required
- Generate daily and ad-hoc reports
- Perform daily & weekly tasks as assigned by the PTP Supervisor
- Perform MEC Activities as assigned by the PTP Supervisor
- Support Countries on External & Internal Audit Requirements
Your profile should look like:
- At least 1 year of work experience in any field.
- University degree preferably accounting/finance or equivalent
- Fluent in English and French
- Basic Excel Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Very strong accounting literacy
- Good communicator, both written and oral, must be able to communicate to Stakeholders
- Ability to clearly articulate expectations – clearly express ideas
- Self-driven personality with independent working capacity
- Integrity and demonstrates personal commitment through every action.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive can do attitude and service excellence
- A good Team Player
- Be rule constious and very compliant
- Working for Strong International company with clear goals and objectives
- Great team spirit with one comment goal to maximize profitability and volume growth
- Possible Career development
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL (Mauritius) Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn