Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for OTC Coordinator based in Mauritius, Phoenix.
Would you like to become financial expert and work for the most international company in the world?
If yes, please read on:
Your task will be:
- Identify overdue (delinquent) accounts
- Process payments received and apply to customer balances in the accounts receivable ledger
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly collections reports and Account Receivable age analysis and reporting
- Allocate and analyse fully the AR Accounts daily and follow up with CTs on actions assigned to Owners.
- Adherence to set standards and compliance requirements - Ensure the monthly accounting and reporting activities are executed in compliance with MOM (MEA Operating Model), DP DHL financial and accounting principles (e.g. IFRS), and local statutory requirements. Ensure DGF’s iCON (internal control) is adhered to
- Individual contributor
- Assist with any ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the department as required
- Ensure write-offs are approved following the Approval Matrix. Ensure they are processed in SUN accurately.
- Ensures all cash receipts are booked and allocated against its invoices immediately after posting in SUN. MACC correctly reclassify and report any underpayments, overpayments, duplicates, cash in advance, unallocated cash & unapplied cash for MEC.
- Assist in regular AR reviews with respective entities.
- Generate daily and ad-hoc reports
- Take full ownership of the country assigned
- Perform all other day to day activities and reporting
- Performs specific month-end and year end closing activities related to OTC
Your profile should look like:
- University degree in accounting or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of previous working experience in accounting/finance.
- Basic knowledge in Excel
- Fluent in English & French
- Basic Excel Skills
- Good communicator, both written and oral, must be able to communicate to Stakeholders
- Self-driven personality with independent working capacity
- Analytical Skills
- Relationship Management
- DPDHL Business Knowledge
- Integrity and demonstrates personal commitment through every action.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive can do attitude and service excellence
- Ability to work within Team.
- Working for Strong International company with clear goals and objectives
- Great team spirit with one comment goal to maximize profitability and volume growth
- Possible Career development
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL (Mauritius) Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn