MACC O2C Coordinator
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Our Finance team is currently looking for a new team member in our MEA Accounting Competency Center organization in Phoenix, Mauritius.
Would you like to be part of team who ensure that DPDHL is maximizing the sustainable profitability?
Are you keen to actively support the the cash allocation team?
Do you know how to be responsible for financial accounting, month end close and payable activities?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- To integrate quality into the business by ensuring that every customer contact is a demonstration of absolute dedication towards providing first time ideal solutions for the satisfaction of customer’s immediate and future needs.
- To follow up proactively on payment reconciliations.
- Liaise with retained organization (RO) to get instructions on how to apply unapplied cash on customers’ accounts
- Generate and distribute AR open items report
- Routinely analyze AR open items report (cash customers with debit balances and customers exceeding credit limit) and alert RO accordingly
- Manage credit hold status in financial and operational system
- Customer account analysis reconciliations and daily allocation of accounts
- Ensure filing of invoices and batches are completed.
- All around clerical support for all towers (P2P, O2C and R2R)
- To assist in any ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the department as required.
Your profile should look like:
- Bookkeeping level or equivalent by experience.
- PC Literate
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Reconciliation and Banking Experience
- Ability to work extra hours & a minimum of 2 Saturdays per month (1/2 days)
- Good interpersonal skills & Debtors Experience
- ·Working in fast growing and motived Accounting Competency Centre
- ·Possible further career development
- ·International company environment
- ·Insurance and pension scheme fully paid by the Company
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL (Mauritius) Ltd.
No travel required