DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
We are currently looking forHR BPOwho will identify and implement the best HR practice processes in our MEA HR Shared Services Centre.
Would you like to be responsible for functional support and training of enabling tools, systems and business processes relating to HR EDA and Payroll?
Are you interested on producing KPI reports as well as productivity reports to identify areas for improvement?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Support efforts to continuously add automation within shared service center
- Identify additional automated options for EDA and Payroll processing and reporting
- Act as IT Support and super user and as well first contact for application users in case of troubleshooting/knowledge shortcomings
- Support the implementation of various system based on requirements including from customer (if required)
- Focus on improving ‘turn around times’, efficiencies, productivity and accuracy within HR operations
- Ability to conduct root-cause analysis ensuring true cause of errors are identified and develop an action plan to eradicate issues permanently
- Lead or support HR SSC related projects/initiatives
- Perform quality insurance and internal controls
- Responsible for conducting annual survey andfollow up on actions
- Conduct training on HR applications and conduct necessary training to strengthen the users organization
- Establish weekly and monthly reporting per country
- Responsible for system configuration and BI report design
- Design and execute applications test scripts
- Identify, analyze and mitigate risk with appropriate escalation of exceptions.
- Responsible for writing business documents which includes (and not limited to) feasibility study, project initiation document (PID), business requirement statements/functional specifications, gap/fit analysis, stakeholder analysis, root-cause analysis, detailed process design, SOPs, work instructions and training manuals
- Conduct Performance Dialogues in HR SSC
Your profile should look like:
- 2 years +experience overseeing change management projects
- 2 years + ERP functional expert and system integration
- Superior MS Excel skills + VBA and SQL programming
- Relevant experience in outsourcing and shared services environment
- University degree, preferably in finance/IT or equivalent experience
- Proficient in My Talent World/OASYS/Payroll/HRIS
- Desired Project management/ BPO background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator both written and oral
- Project management experience.
- Language skills: fluent in French and English
- Amazing role with possibility to strengthen processes in HR Shared Services Center & HR MEA
- International team and environment
- Possible further career development
- Great team spirit
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and apply.
Please submit your application by 22nd November 2019
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL (Mauritius) Ltd.