eCommerce Fulfillment Specialist - 5172 - Union City GA (Union City, GA)
eCommerce Fulfillment Specialist Role Profile
The eCommerce Fulfillment Specialist is a cross-functional position trained in multiple areas of the operation, including inbound processing, order fulfillment, order packaging, and customer returns processing. This role's primary responsibility will be the safe, secure, and accurate fulfillment of online customer orders. The associate will also be cross-trained in a variety of processes within the operation and will be trained to perform a number of activities including the inbound receipt and replenishment of unit and case inventory, picking orders via a hand held RF device or manual pick sheet, and configuring, packing and prepping customer parcels for shipment. Secondary activities and work assignments will include online order return inspection and credit, online order return salvage, inventory control, and parcel order load and shipment.
- Order Fulfillment
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipments with a RF hand held device to ensure that the correct number of units and type of product is picked and prepped appropriately for shipment within a highly automated pick/pack environment.
- Package product into bags, boxes, or totes per customer specifications.
- Read and disseminate information on the product specifications and packaging requirements.
- Inbound Receipt
- Efficiently unload, segregate, count and prep supplier and warehouse transfer inventory for compliance checks, customer defined pre-receipt checks, and systemic work station receipt.
- RF receipt single-unit item and multiple-unit item cases via the Warehouse Management System to ensure accurate unit item counts, product descriptions, product families and UPCs are captured and scanned into inventory prior to placing into automated sortation.
- Physically and systemically build a put-away cart consisting of single item, multi-item, and specialized case inventory, such as high value and bridal, and perform an RF transaction scan to locate each item to a forward pick location.
- Quality Control
- Process case and unit level inventory in adherence to stated customer Quality Compliance programs and requirements to include checking for correct case size, case information, and product type and unit match per advance shipment notice (ASN), and log action items per vendor and customer compliance programs.
- Process case and unit level inventory in adherence to stated customer Quality Assurance programs and requirements to include checking, logging, solving for and updating customer retail teams on errant shipments and inventory.
- Process case and unit level inventory in adherence to stated warehouse and customer conflict resolution programs and guidelines.
- Inventory Control
- Accurately count and process inventory by location, unit count, size, barcode, and product type during inventory reconciliation and inbound receiving activities.
- Understand and utilize system screens to monitor and move workload through the system.
- Verify proper item is in the original packaging in preparation for scanning.
- Assist in physical inventories and manage the accurate counting and reconciliation of customer unit and case inventory.
- Returns Processing
- Accurately distinguish inventory in order to pick inventory for a customer order or issue a customer credit during the returns and inspection process.
- Process returns, inspecting the items for wear and determining proper disposition. Conduct a quality inspection and, if determined to be a sellable unit, repackage, label, and enter back into inventory. If the item(s) are not in sellable condition, prepare the product for destruction. Requires a thorough understanding of health and hygiene standards.
- Identify items that require special processing or separation (e.g. hazardous material, store services, research, salvage). Ensure that scanned freight reaches the appropriate destination (e.g. slot, destroy, salvage).
- Material Handling
- Load, unload, move, stock, stage, and transport product to shipping locations utilizing non-powered material handling equipment.
- Trained in the special handling requirements of specific product categories (i.e. bridal wear).
- General Warehouse
- Generate and utilize system reports and audit sheets to evaluate the shift progress.
- Document quality checks and enter into the system.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly, and safe work area at all times.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management or customer in a highly automated pick/pack environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer