Logistics Manager (for LLP)
DHL is the global market leader in supply chain services including international express, overland transport, air-, ocean freight and contract logistics. Part of Deutsche Post, DHL offers a full range of customised solutions - from express document shipping to retail distribution and after sales support. DHL Supply Chain is the leading provider of supply chain management services in Hungary, serving the consumer goods, technology and industrial products sectors with a variety of services. These include distribution centre management, global inbound management of components to production lines, co-packing, and inventory management.
We are seeking for a Logistics Manager (for LLP) to our Global Control Tower.
At DHL, being Lead Logistics Partner(LLP) means instigating and managing change across your entire supply chain, to meet changing business and customer demands. We do this by bringing continuousimprovement and cost reduction, introducing lean logistics processes and optimizing logistics networks.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization;
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions;
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures;
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary;
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale;
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing;
- Work with executive stakeholders;
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations;
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations;
- Responsible for all department team leaders and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees;
- Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace;
- Managing reports, KPIs and participate/host regular calls with IBM management;
- Cooperation with HR department, prepare the Annual Holiday Plan and approving Holiday requests. Prepare the working schedule for every Quarter;
- Supervise daily work of the team;
- To participate in weekly performance follow-up calls with customer management;
- Manage and participate in releveant HR projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership (5+ yrs);
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Solid understanding of financial management.
What we offer:
- Home office
- Detailed training on DHL customers and products;
- Dynamic and diverse team;
- Stable multinational company background;
- Modern working environment, brand new office;
- Internal development opportunities;
- Extra benefits (discounted fee to Gilda Max network, AYCM offering, fruit days);
- DHL employment contract from the beginning;
- DHL is an equal opportunity employer, open for all ages;
- Cafeteria system even during probation period;
- Come by bicycle, you will have your own locker and option for a refreshing shower before work.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Hungary