Client Support Manager (IBM)
DHL is the global market leader in supply chain services including international express, overland transport, air-, ocean freight and contract logistics. Part of Deutsche Post, DHL offers a full range of customised solutions - from express document shipping to retail distribution and after sales support. DHL Supply Chain is the leading provider of supply chain management services in Hungary, serving the consumer goods, technology and industrial products sectors with a variety of services.
These include distribution centre management, global inbound management of components to production lines, co-packing, and inventory management.
We are seeking for a
Client Support Manager (IBM)
to our Support Center based in Budapest.
- To manage large complex solutions and ensuring that committed customer key performance indicators (performance & financial) are met;
- Co-responsible to retain customer revenue and EBIT (customer P&L);
- Co-responsible to retain customer program management fee (customer P&L);
- To ensure that DHL provides service excellence as committed and contracted to customers on an ongoing basis;
- Be the single point of contact for the customer;
- Be the 1st level of entry point for customer escalations;
- Manage and prepare scheduled executive business review meetings (Monthly Business Reviews (MBR) & Quarterly Busines Reviews (QBR));
- Host Issue & Action (I&A) log calls and escalation calls;
- Manage the change request (CRF) process with the customer and internally from entry until finalization (scoping until billed the customer);
- Drive customer satisfaction (CSI) to higher levels and work on solutions and improvement initiatives with the customers;
- Drive strong cross-functional partnerships with all counterparts supporting SL and lead cross functional teams;
- To identify and drive improvement initiatives with the customer and be a trusted advisor to the customer;
- Drive query solutions / Issue Management;
- Spot opportunities for new business development and initiate discussions to grow business;
- Build strong customer relations with senior executives in the customer organisation;
- Support and co-ordinate RFQ process for suppliers in region.
- 3-5 years experience in customer management required within the Supply Chain division;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong advisory& consultative skills;
- Excellent communications & commercial skills;
- Ability to communicate with senior executives within the customer organisation;
- Well-structured, change oriented and results focused;
- Strong analytical, business modelling and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and high stress levels;
- Ability to multi-task and manage internal and external requests;
- Ensure all administrative requirements are met (daily, monthly, annually).
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Hungary