Business Controls Analyst
DHL is the global market leader in supply chain services including international express, overland transport, air-, ocean freight and contract logistics. Part of Deutsche Post, DHL offers a full range of customised solutions - from express document shipping to retail distribution and after sales support. DHL Supply Chain is the leading provider of supply chain management services in Hungary, serving the consumer goods, technology and industrial products sectors with a variety of services. These include distribution centre management, global inbound management of components to production lines, co-packing, and inventory management.
We are seeking for a
Business Controls Analyst (IBM)
to our Support Center based in Budapest.
Key task: Financial tracker and accruals
• Run financial reports on a weekly basis and track invoices.
• Calculate future expenses (accruals) based on previous amounts on a monthly basis. Follow-up by country and carrier.
• Average calculations, daily use of formulas in Excel
• Conduct the pre-validation of the test results submitted by the LSP before the final submission to IBM and the reporting of the test results.
• Handle and report compliance defects from the LSP’s side, request action plans and root cause analyses.
• Perform monthly delivery KPI testing for IBM STV Shanghai, report defects from the OAMs’ side, handle action plans and root cause analyses.
• Take part in the site’s Business Continuity Management program.
• Perform internal audition of work instructions.
•Applicable only for EU citizens
•Fluency in English
•College or University degree in finance (Fresh graduates are welcome)
•Billing/Accounting experience is an advantage
•Very strong customer focus is a must
•Outstanding communication skills
•Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially in Excel
•Being able to work accurately with short deadlines
•Excellent time management skills
What we offer:
•Detailed training on DHL customers and products
•Dynamic and diverse team
•Stable multinational company background
•Modern working environment, brand new office
•Internal development opportunities
•Extra benefits (discounted fee to Gilda Max network, AYCM offering, fruit days, benefitial holiday possibilities)
•DHL employment contract from the beginning
•DHL is an equal opportunity employer, open for all ages
•Cafeteria system even during probation period
•Come by bicycle, you will have your own locker and option for a refreshing shower before work
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Hungary