Senior Program Coordinator Innovation & Commercial Development (m/f/x)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Customer Solutions & Innovation (CSI) is DHL's cross-divisional commercial and innovation unit. We are responsible for managing about 100 of DHL's largest and most strategically important customers providing them with sector expertise, best in class account management and most innovative products & solutions.
Innovation at DHL is a key to unlock future potential and drive sales - by looking into future trends, inspiring and co-creating ideas with our customers and commercializing new solutions. Due to our success, we are expanding our international footprint with new regional Innovation Centers and more diverse solutions and teams. Managing and coordinating our efforts across all regions is essential in order to create lasting impact, be consistent in our messages and realize synergies. This is the reason why we are looking for a Program Coordinator. In this role you will be at the core of the Innovation and Commercial Development organization, planning and debriefing key leadership meetings, sharing and gathering relevant information across the team and driving own initiatives to bring the program management to a next level.
Meeting Organization & Coordination
- Be the rock within the planning and organization of key meeting within the DHL innovation ecosystem, by continuously keeping an overview of upcoming meetings and deadlines
- Coordinating the preparation of key meetings and aggregate, as well as review input
- Follow-up on meetings by developing and sharing debriefs with relevant stakeholders
- Share and gather relevant information across the organization
- Be responsive to questions by the team and actively seek alignment
Reporting & Documentation
- Create and own a central reporting, communication and documentation space for CSI Innovation and Commercial Development by defining the requirements, overseeing the implementation and ensuring its usage - no IT development skills required!
- Within this space, also track the actions and roadmap deliverables of the senior leadership team
- Identify and lead efforts to create consistency and efficiency across teams and region (e.g., creating and aligning standard operating procedures, developing and aligning business case templates)
- Develop leading-edge presentations for the leadership team (e.g., for external events, top management alignment/reporting)
- University degree in business, innovation, engineering or other technical fields. Masters level preferred
- 2-3 years professional experience in a related field, preferably with a background in business, engineering, technology or consulting
- Passion for innovation, new technologies and customer solutions
- Structured and organized with a track record in program management (e.g., planning, documenting & organizing)
- Creative and good story lining abilities (PowerPoint skills)
- Good conceptual and analytical skills with the ability to deduct insights from data
- Motivation and experience to work with a wide range of stakeholders globally
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to work in a team within a highly dynamic environment
- High ambiguity tolerance, ability to work under pressure and can-do mentality
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive thinker with a deep desire to grow and learn
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- German language skills optional
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn