Innovation Engagement Manager Innovation Center (m/f/x)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN COLOGNE AREA (GERMANY) FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND LIMITED TO 24 MONTHS.
Innovation Engagement ManagerInnovation Center (m/f/x)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS. TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
1. Job Purpose
DISCOVERING. INSPIRING. CONNECTING. CREATING.- togetherwith top DPDHL customers through Innovation Workshops, Guided Visits and Events at the Innovation Center in Troisdorf, Cologne Area (Germany).
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Coordinate and conduct Customer Innovation Workshops as a facilitator
- Deliver customized guided visits in alignment with account managers, subject matter experts and customers
- Develop state of the art showroom customer experience and content including latest technology
3. Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 3-8 years professional experience in customer facing or marketing role
- Profound experience in workshop facilitation, knowledge of latest workshop methodologies and presentation skills
- Team Player
- Curiousity for new technologies
- Fluent in German and English (native is a plus)
4. Your benefits
5. Your contact
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH