INNOVATION & COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM INTERN (M/F/X)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN TROISDORF, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR 3-6 MONTHS
INNOVATION & COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM INTERN(M/F/X)
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
Innovation at DHL is a key to unlock future potential and drive sales - by looking into future trends, inspiring and co-creating ideas with our customers and commercializing new solutions. Due to our success, we are expanding our international footprint with new regional Innovation Centers and more diverse solutions and teams. Managing and coordinating our efforts across all regions is essential in order to create lasting impact. This is the reason why we are looking for an intern. Within this role you will directly support the Head of Global Innovation Programs in preparing presentations, analyzing data and aligning with stakeholders
Meeting Organization & Coordination
- Support coordinating and preparing meetings
- Follow-up on meetings by developing and sharing debriefs
- Track actions
Presentation & Analysis
- Gather and analyze data related to business activities or customers
- Develop leading-edge presentations for key meeting (e.g., for external events, management alignment/reporting)
- Support initiatives to create consistency and efficiency across innovation and commercial development teams (e.g., standard working procedures, formats and approaches)
- BSc in the field of business, engineering, technology or consulting
- First working experiences, ideally in an international environment
- Passion for innovation, new technologies and customer solutions
- Well-structured and organized
- Good conceptual and analytical skills with the ability to deduct insights from data
- Creative and communicative
- Good written communication skills (PowerPoint skills)
- Eagerness to work in a team within a highly dynamic, global environment
- High ambiguity tolerance, ability to work under pressure and can-do mentality
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive thinker with a deep desire to grow and learn
Use this opportunity to put your knowledge into practice and to gain insights into the day-to-day business of an internationally operating company. We offer appropriate compensation.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV and reference letters. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn