Group Coordinator Lead - Customer Service Rep - 8003 - Tracy CA WERC (Tracy, CA)
Responds to inquiries, processes orders, handles complaints, and processes returns in a prompt, courteous, and effective manner
Phone duties, freight claim reporting, and other clerical duties directed by Supv
- Track and trace shipments and provide data to internal and external parties as appropriate.
- Maintain customer records, including claims and returns, by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve problems; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Coordinate special customer requests with the transportation and operations departments, expediting orders as necessary.
- Coordinate customer profile information with carriers to ensure incident free delivery.
- Effectively interface with service providers in identifying, and resolving issues and concerns.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information, follow up with other departments to ensure service standards are met.
- Responsible for the effective training of new customer service associates.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customer(s) by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning shipments, inventory count requests, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Report customer feedback to management, including any signs of dissatisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between operations and the customer, in administration of accounts and between the office and customer regarding credit charges.
- Responsible for the reporting of KPI’s as agreed upon to evaluate the effectiveness of both the operation and department.
- Oversee all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files.
- Maintain a current procedure book for the customer service jobs and functions.
- Effectively correspond with customers as required.
- Prepare reports as required for task analysis as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years related experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.