Group Coordinator Lead - Customer Service Rep - 8003 - Tracy CA WERC (Tracy, CA)
Responds to inquiries, processes orders, handles complaints, and processes returns in a prompt, courteous, and effective manner
Phone duties, freight claim reporting, and other clerical duties directed by Supv
- Track and trace shipments and provide data to internal and external parties as appropriate.
- Maintain customer records, including claims and returns, by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve problems; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Coordinate special customer requests with the transportation and operations departments, expediting orders as necessary.
- Coordinate customer profile information with carriers to ensure incident free delivery.
- Effectively interface with service providers in identifying, and resolving issues and concerns.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information, follow up with other departments to ensure service standards are met.
- Responsible for the effective training of new customer service associates.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customer(s) by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning shipments, inventory count requests, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Report customer feedback to management, including any signs of dissatisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between operations and the customer, in administration of accounts and between the office and customer regarding credit charges.
- Responsible for the reporting of KPI’s as agreed upon to evaluate the effectiveness of both the operation and department.
- Oversee all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files.
- Maintain a current procedure book for the customer service jobs and functions.
- Effectively correspond with customers as required.
- Prepare reports as required for task analysis as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years related experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn