System Support Specialist
DHL is hiring a System Support Specialist to its Field Support Services team in Tempe, AZ.This is a great opportunity for a junior techie who wants to blend their passion for high quality technical support with problem solving issues with desktop, laptop, printer, LAN hardware and software. You will be supporting mission critical systems so self-discipline and follow-through are required.Additional qualifications and requirements include:
Qualifications & Requirements
- A+ certification in hardware and software strongly preferred.MS certification in Windows 7 or 10 deployment or configuration preferred.
- A passion to help your customer resolve their technical issues.High energy and a great smile are strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of network fundamentals
- Build relationships with your customers and exceed their expectations
- Ability to work off hours and be on call rotation
- Support vendors on site as they remote troubleshoot problems
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Americas), Inc.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn