Real Estate Analyst Oceania, Australia
Would you like to be part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of our vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improve their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
Our Real Estate team is currently looking for a new team member in Sydney, Australia. InReal Estate we take the responsibility of more than 12,000 properties worldwide with a total area of more than 30 million square meters. Would you like to join us and shape the Real Estate agenda? Are you a trustworthy and detail-oriented professional? Are you keen supporting real estate requirements of our multiple business units?
If this is something that interests you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Regular update / maintenance of CRE database / documentations / systems
Support basic tasks in all real estate transactions (property due diligence, CRE statement, rental calculation, outgoings audit, lease vetting)
Maintain clear communication with business partners with standard documents (CRE statement, space planning tool) to understand real estate requirements
Touch base with external partners (consultants, brokers and developers) to build up CRE Oceania resource database of market report, city portfolio and etc.
Data analytical skills to perform comparison of different real estate options on rental, space and lease tenure, and summarize in option summary forms
Proactively involve in APAC regional initiatives (launch of new system, data refresh, etc.) with contribution to continuous improvement
Monitor and filing of all documentation and procedure under guidance of CRE governance policy
Support on other team administrative works (meeting arrangement, meeting minutes, other administrative works assigned)
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum 2-3 yearsof property related experience, past property management experience in industrial/logistics warehouse and office sector preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to remain focused on specific tasks
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build effective and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages – particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Close cooperation with the Head of Real Estate Australia
- Competitive salary + benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t
hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express (Australia) Pty Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn