CRE Facility Management Lead Nordics
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
Corporate Real Estate Nordics & Baltics is a team of 10 real estate professionals covering all the aspects of the Corporate Real Estate service portfolio i.e. construction and new development projects, commercial advisory services to portfolio and lease transactions as well as operational life-cycle matters meaning property and technical facilities management and sustainability topics. We cover all the Nordics and Baltics countries and sites and have over 1 million sqm of property foot print to look after for all DHL Businesses (DHL Freight, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Supply Chain, DHL Express and DHL eCommerce Solutions). We look forward onboarding the best team players who have strong track-record and ambition to deliver great services and projects Right First Time and overcoming all possible issues through excellent communications skills and Can Do –attitude.
The overall purpose of the role participate in the design and management of services and processes to ensure implementation of DHL GoGreen/Sustainability initiatives and facilities management strategy across all DHL business units in the Nordics and Baltic countries. You will be responsible to coordinate the implementation of environmental friendly technologies and that the most suitable working environment is attained for DHL employees and their activities.
Your tasks will be:
- Implementation of technical facilities management roadmap and promoting GoGreen and Workspace strategy in the Nordics and Baltics.
- Look after the Workspace consultancy workstream and provide support on technical aspects of Flexiblework@DPDHL work environment
- Use wide business knowledge and Proptech / FM solutions for establishing clear priorities for actions to increase real estate performance of the division (costs efficiency, better workspace quality over quantity, ISO 50001). Plan deliverables for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Promote the Global FM strategy, provide guidance to Business colleagues in finding the best suitable services for their sites, promote possible appetite and career paths to increase FM knowledge within Business organization
- Lead on tendering possible country or regional technical service agreements together with Procurement and local country businesses
- Lead on Dilapidation inspections routines, assess the needs for urgent repairs needs (reactive duties)
- Arrigo/SI or similar utilities and energy management program analyses works
- Key user and system administration of the Global FM tool (Planon)
- Technical Installations – coordination between Business, Systeminstallation, DHL IT, contractors etc.
- Implementation of Energy management tool – ensure smoot handover to BU, education in system, follow up and proof of usage
- Analyze energy consumption data in cooperation with Businesses, support commercial in analyzing site KPIs when negotiating lease transactions (renovation, refurbishments need, rent reductions) driven by data
- Acts as interface between EMEA FM experts and provides proof of concepts from Nordics / Baltics aspect.
- Define the project scope based on required timescales, resource and budget availability and with consideration to project challenges and risks
- Project planning to ensure smooth operational delivery. Manages project plans including estimates of critical path, budget and resources needed for target achievement. Monitor and respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the escalations.
- Project definition and scope management - Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors, Monitor project to manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
- Demonstrating financial control, manages financial performance within a project. Compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money. Emphasizes how costs and problems can be minimized
- Coordinate, plan and direct essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
- Inspire the organization to respond positively to change, directs implementation of change programs related to facilities management
- Handle objections, challenges the points of view expressed by others, get other people to support your views to ensure optimization of performance and legislature requirement of the facilities
Your profile should look like:
- 1-4 years leadership experience (staff or vendor leadership) and ability to leverage professional technical FM strategy according to CRE Group strategy.
- 5-10 years of relevant Commercial/ Corporate Real Estate experience (FM Services, Proptech and Sustainability solutions)
- Relevant University or other degree (Bachelor in Business, Architecture, Engineer, or Real Estate related field)
- Bilingual: Swedish and English language
- Ability to direct internal and external resources to accomplish complex tasks
- Be part of great leader global company
- International and virtual environment
- Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
- Tempting Compensation and benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight (Sweden) AB
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn