CRE Construction Project Manager, Sweden
CRE Construction Project Manager, Sweden
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Corporate Real Estate is a well-established team of property professionals in both commercial, surveying and construction. The department is responsible for maintaining the existing Nordics and Baltics portfolio of buildings as well as new acquisitions, disposals, new builds and fit outs.
The overall purpose of the role is to support the growth of business and to enhance the profitability of operations in the Nordic and Baltic region by ensuring provision of timely, efficient and cost-effective real estate developments and to minimize risks associated with the real estate development process
Your tasks will be:
- Provide customer oriented service relating to real estate projects and development activities. This involve securing design, project and construction management of all development projects ensuring time, cost, quality and safety are satisfied.
- Support local business units and corporate real estate team in regional / country offices by providing professional advice on development matters to enhance our competitiveness and profitability. Provide proposals and development related information to management for decision-making, which may include lease rates, schedules and project requirements
- Managing , together with his manager , real estate industry players (consultant, developers, investors, contractors, etc.) in creating innovative real estate solutions and ensure that the desired outcome of the real estate projects are achieved
- Work together to support all business units in securing country / regional operating contracts from targeted customers by ensuring the timely development of quality warehouse facilities within the budget and time allocated for the projects
- Work with, in dedicated projects, country management team relating to customized real estate solutions in our proposal to customers. Provide realistic development schedules and lease rate information. Develop and implement development management and quality control processes
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine project requirements and ensure these are included in the criteria for land searches
- Assess the suitability of land for development and direct the land planning and due diligence processes
- Negotiate with land owners to assemble land parcels for development
- Acquire land that meets all project requirements
- Arrange suitable project financing, leveraging the Investor Relations specialist
- Direct the efforts of internal and external design &construction resources
- Prepare cost / lease rate proposals for DHL’s real estate projects
- Consult with DHL’s customers on real estate matters pertaining to build-to-suit projects
- Lead and manage project budgets in collaboration with applying business units controlling department.
- Work with key account contacts and local teams to develop appropriate initiatives and conduct value engineering
- Assist in regional property strategy creation and implementation
Your profile should look like:
- Conversant with all facets of property development process and management
- Experience in industrial / logistic development a must
- Experience in managing land owners, authorities, consultants and contractors in multi-million euros projects
- Familiar with all relevant regulations pertaining to property development in Sweden but also understanding for challenges in the other Nordic and Baltic countries
- Familiar with construction budget management
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken. Ability in other Nordic languages will be added advantage
- Capable in effective group presentations
- Relevant experience in development projects in Sweden is required, other regional markets of the Nordic and Baltic region an advantage.
- Competence in project management software such as MS Project, etc. Competence in ACAD is an advantage
- International experience/cultural sensitivity. Willingness to travel over weeks
- Ability to direct internal and external resources to accomplish complex tasks
- Degree in relevant discipline (Business/Real Estate/Engineering / Quantity Surveyor / Architectural). Quality surveyor accreditation and MBA is an advantage.
- Minimum three references required.
- Be part of great leader global company
- International and virtual environment
- Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
- Tempting Compensation and benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight (Sweden) AB
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn