Agent Administration Specialist
What makes DHL great? Our people! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Global Forwarding manages the flow of goods and information across a customer’s global supply chain utilizing air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services and dedicated warehousing/distribution centers. We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries.
DHL Same Day is a 24x7x365 expedited transportation company which is part of DHL Global Forwarding. Our corporate office is located in Sterling, VA. We are looking to hire an Agent Administrative specialist to work in our Operations Team.
- Approves domestic agent and IC costs following pre-established processes and procedures.
- Processes International agent invoices.
- Insures company payable guidelines are strictly adhered to.
- Investigates discrepancies, troubleshoots problems and addresses issues and works with other departments to enhance processes and procedures, answer questions and resolve issues.
- Processes airline invoices for payment.
- Creates and runs regular and ad hoc reporting as needed.
- All other duties as assigned by leadership in support of operational requirements.
- 2+ year’s prior experience in an Accounts Payable role managing high volume payment transactions.
- A proven background in managing multiple priorities and an ability to meet and surpass company metrics.
- Prior experience in a transportation environment is helpful.
- Familiarity with international currency desired.
- A high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid MS Office skills including an ability to create, modify and analyze reports in Excel.
DHL offer its employees a good starting rate along with a full benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance along with 401k and tuition assistance.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
Please note a resume is required to apply for all DHL positions. If you do not have one readily available, please visit http://dhl-resumebuilder.com/ to create the necessary documentation. This program will work on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Zahlen und Fakten
Sky Courier, Inc.