Systems Specialist, IT Security Architecture
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? If you have answered Yes! to the above, join our Insanely Customer-Centric team now! For more information on DHL Express, please visit workingatdhl.com.
DHL Express Global Head Office has an opening for Systems Specialist, IT Security Architecture to be based in Cyberjaya or Singapore. The role of the Systems Specialist is to i) support rollout of IT projects on time and in budget while ensuring it meets DHL technology platform and requirements, ii) provide technical expertise with respect to leading-edge IT development technologies, iii) drive implementation of technically complex migrations and integration solution and transition projects, iv) provide technical input on design, development, implementation for major solutions.
The role is part of the Global Business IT team (Architecture) in DHL Express Global Head Office. The role may be based in Cyberjaya or Singapore.
In this role, you will be:
IT Systems Development, Configuration & Testing
• Providing technical input on design, development and implementation of major solutions.
• Configuring/Implementing IT systems using the agreed technologies components (e.g. SOA).
• Providing/Designing solution for non-functional requirements.
• Supporting IT system deployment process as and when required.
• Meeting project milestones and budget.
• Responsible for technical quality assurance and testing for solution within the scope of the domain.
Technology, Touchpoints, People and Processes
• Having knowledge of EDI Messaging, Java, SAG WM, UM, BPM, APAMA, Mashzone, Trading Network, IBM Websphere MQ.
• Involved in IT security topics like Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Development Security Operations, Identity and Access Management, cryptography and key management etc.
• Learning new technologies, and where appropriate apply it to the software development process.
• Driving implementation of technically complex migrations and integration solution and transition projects.
• Identifying (IT) technology issues/risks early during software development.
• Building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Tracking and closing all IT technical issues.
• Communicating effectively and building strong relationships across multiple project teams.
• Self-motivated and dealing with conflict situations positively.
• Developing self (via training and own learning) on DHL culture, DHL application and on (new) IT technology.
Here’s what we need from you:
• Minimum 4 to 8 years of IT experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in service oriented architecture and related technologies (e.g. Software AG products & Java)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in technologies relevant to the role
• Proven technical skills and/or knowledge of design and development tools (e.g. Java, C++, relational databases, LINUX/UNIX operating systems)
• Preferably have knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing and Development Security Operations
• Have reasonable knowledge of IT security especially in the area of Identity and Access Management, cryptography and key management
• Proven experience in software development
• Passion for technology; good communicator, team player, positive and can-do attitude
• Knowledge and/or working experience in a cross-cultural environment is desirable
• Able to work independently (e.g. individual contributor) as well as in a team (e.g. group contributor)
• Respect and Results Focused behaviour.
• Degree in Computer Science or IT
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Singapore