Senior Manager, Customer Service Process, Global & APEC (RCS I)
Singapur DHL Express req83333 06/09/2019Jetzt bewerben
Global Customer Service
- Work closely with the Regional/ Country CS Heads and the other managers in the team in identifying, developing and supporting on-going booking, enquiries, tracing, service recovery, claims and complaint handling initiatives, in line with corporate and regional business goals and objectives.
- Lead and develop standardisation & harmonisation processes/standards/programs
- Identify BDPs for sharing as well as opportunities for improvement for action, and provide appropriate guidelines and recommendation to Regions/countries relating to processes and customer experience.
- Continuously review and improve existing procedures and processes to ensure relevance to the dynamic business environment with a view towards establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage.
- Establish and maintain an approach for collecting, analysing and communicating root causes for CS processes to relevant parties (including other functional areas and the network) to pre-empt recurrence.
Other Global Functional Groups
- Acts as the catalyst and focal contact point for customer service in the designated Area, coordinating and facilitating customers’ service-related matters to ensure issues and concerns are reflected at the regional group level and initiatives and projects are completed on time and have achieved targeted goals
- Assist other managers in the team in identifying, developing and implementing programs when required.
- Function as the key contact point for the highest complex level of customer escalation issues, for serious shipment related incidents and follow up on issues.
- Understand global and regional business requirements and gather and document system requirements for applications identified to support business processes.
- Assist in managing cross-functional activities to drive service and revenue improvement based on root cause analysis of surveys, customer claims & complaints and customer focus group.
- “Customer Service Excellence” in countries to achieve a clear customer leadership position in order to create customer loyalty and market leadership.
DPDHL Divisions – Corporate, other BUs
- Acts as the focal contact point for the customer service in the designated Area, coordinating and facilitating customers’ service-related matters.
Consulting firms (internal & external)
- Manage the work of the identified vendor business consultants to ensure contracted vendor deliverables are delivered on schedule, within budget and meet the business requirements of Global office and regional stakeholders.
- Responsible for the overall project plan and managing communications with DHL stakeholders to ensure that management is aware for progress and team/project requirements.
Finance & Projects
- Drive cost & productivity management from a global and regional perspective based on overall business direction (e.g. best in class sizing and productivity goals)
- Ensure all project deliverables are delivered on schedule, within budget and meet the business requirements of Global office and regional stakeholders.
- Tertiary Education
- 8 years' experience in a Customer Service environment
- Experienced in developing comprehensive, timely and accurate processes and standards
- Demonstrated strong project management experience
- Proven skills and knowledge in developing processes and managing process improvement initiatives
- Management role within Customer Service in country would be advantageous
- Experienced in the Express/Logistics industry would be advantageous
- Experience in a regional role would be advantageous
- Worked in multiple countries would be advantageous
- Strong spoken & written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
- Knowledge or experience on Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) would be advantageous
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Singapore