Regional Customer Director
- Maintain effective relationship with assigned portfolio by remaining informed about customers’ business priorities and needs within the region
- Deliver services and solutions to customer that meet budget, quality and agreed service level
- Drives/support development of new/innovation service or value creation as part of continuous development to meet customer’s needs
- To drive and manage profitable growth with the assigned customer
- Respond and solve customer enquiries/complaints in a timely and responsive manner
- Responsible for establishing customer profiles and customer needs.
- Develop Customer Account Plan and/or Win Plan that can be adapted to meet customer needs and business fit
- Work with Product, Key account managers, Bid Management in the region to communicate and align customer account/win plan for RFIs / RFQ
- Close engagement with internal stakeholder by sharing customer’s buying behaviours and competitor’s intelligence
- Identify and develop relationship with Customer contacts, including but not limited to decision makers, coaches, gatekeepers, inferencers et al
- Work with third party service provider like packing company, carriers, truckers or shipping lines for special projects
- Work with other DHL divisions for end-to-end supply chain solution design or cross BUs collaboration
- Work with countries and internal departments such as Products, VAS, Finance, First Choice, BPO, IT and Implementation to satisfy customers’ needs and make sure service is provided smoothly
- Coach and work closely with virtual team - Key Account Managers (KAMs) and After Sales Managers (ASMs)
- Regular Performance Dialogue with Country KAMs or ASMs
- Conduct customer meeting/sales visits (potential & existing) and present company capabilities, value proposition and business fit.
- Identify and develop customer sales leads.
- Lead market profiling and customer/competitor research and analysis activities to understand and identify opportunities and challenges.
- Develop and/or communicate effective pricing strategies to drive profitable growth and volume
- Develop supply chain management solutions meeting customer needs.
- Develop customer development plan/win plan and drive the communication and alignment with relevant stakeholder in region and countries such as Product and Key Account Managers on strategy for RFQ’s/tenders/bids.
- Effectively drive monthly or quarterly business review with customer
- Overall responsible for achieving Customer business targets and KPIs. Drive KPI performance review with customer, together with Products
- Identify and drive continuous improvement or value creation opportunities with customer
- Degree Holder, relevant post-graduate qualifications will be an advantage
- 5-7 years of solid experience in the logistics or forwarding industry
- Of which at least 2 years is dealing with major accounts on a regional or global level
- Relevant experience in international supply chain especially intra-Asia will be an advantage
- Fluent use of English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to speak Chinese will be an advantage
- Computer skill knowledge like Word, Excel, PPT
- Management & Decision Making
- Planning and Organization
- Industry/Sector Knowledge and Expertise
- Forwarding Services Knowledge and Expertise
- Customer Relationship Management
- Cross cultural management experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Commercial/Sales knowledge and experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Solution design and process mapping skills
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Management (Asia Pacific) Pte. Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn