Manager, Air Freight Operations, Asia Pacific
Singapur DHL Global Forwarding, Freight req75966 12/09/2019Jetzt bewerben
- Develop, maintain and optimize Airfreight operational excellence and compliance in the region.
- Ensure operational standards and best practices of business processes and continuous improvements are implemented throughout the region, driving benefits realization.
- Drive adherence to and manage Airfreight core operational KPIs by addressing process inefficiencies and non-compliant work practices.
- Represent Airfreight in the region to develop business contents, provide reviews, evaluations, approvals for business and solution design requirements of, implement and manage global / regional strategic programs and project initiatives under i.e. IT renewal roadmap and service excellence, etc.
- Promote and drive RPA concept and adoption in country and manage RPA approvals and initiatives.
- Provide CW1 deployment business support/approvals and manage enhancement requests. Requirements
- University Degree in Business Management or Master's level, ideally in Logistics with Air Freight background.
- +7 years professional background in freight forwarding industry with project implementation/management and operational management experience at managerial level.
- Strong analytical skills with systematic problem solving approach and service quality oriented mindset.
Ability to work in a matrix organization / cross cultural environment and to approach challenges with resourcefulness and creativity in a structured way and through establishing working/influencing relationships with stakeholders.
- Identifies and understands customers’ and internal stakeholders’ needs and seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results aligned with business goals.
- Maintains effective performance delivery under pressure and demanding situations.
- Inspires and influences internal stakeholders with a proactive and self-initiated work attitude.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Regional Office