IoT Specalist – Innovation & Customer Success
On the cutting edge of advanced logistics thinking, the DHL Customer Solutions and Innovation unit drives innovative, industry-specific solutions. Unraveling the complex world of logistics, we provide our existing and potential strategic global customers with integrated logistics solutions.
The DHL SmartSensor IoT team is part of the global Innovation Center program at DHL, with locations in Cologne/Troisdorf, Singapore and Chicago. Our Innovation Centers engage with customers, partners and our business divisions to explore, develop and showcase logistics trends and solutions for the world of today and tomorrow and leverage the potential of our Group.
Embedded in this environment, the DHL SmartSensor IoT team offers a unique set of solutions to create visibility for our customers along the supply chain. If you would like to work in a dynamic and passionate team with a Startup mindset and you are passionate about the latest trends and technologies around sensor solutions, technologies and the overall ecosystem of the Internet of Things (IoT), this is the perfect opportunity for you to join our team.
- Responsible for commercialization and marketing of IoT solutions for our internal and external partners within the DHL SmartSensor IoT team
- Actively engage with customers and consult them to identify best fitting applications of IoT
- Apply your expertise to initiate, manage and implement IoT solutions; therefore you will be in close contact with our customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Drive IoT projects from a first idea until the final implementation including aligning stakeholders, developing business cases and managing different parties involved in the design of the solution.
- Support customers with training/service and take responsibility of monitoring, reporting and quality control in order to guarantee smooth operations of the solutions
- Responsible for gaining new business as well as keeping and growing existing customers to ensure the growth of DHLs IoT solutions.
- Overall you will be responsible for the commercial success of the DHL SmartSensor IoT solution portfolio closely developed with the Product Design team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with DHL Business units and external customers, both current and potential
Manage and support Proof-of-Concepts with BUs, scale to large production roll-outs
Drive commercialization and marketing of existing DHL SmartSensor IoT solutions portfolio
Provide insights to customers (internal and external) based on the data generated
Maximize sales growth from existing and new customers, achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business
Recommend IoT solutions based on customer needs by using industry and technology knowledge
Organize and prepare regular innovation meetings with top management and maintain contact with key technology suppliers, both current and potential
Organize and participate in internal presentations and events to showcase innovations and products
Use networks within the various Sales channels within Deutsche Post DHL to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of IoT services to service customer needs
Work closely with Marketing, R&D/Product Development and key functional groups to advance initiatives for innovation pipeline filling
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (max. 8-10)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn