At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building the logistics company for the world.
We are currently recruiting to fill the following vacancies based in Singapore.
The Internal Auditor is responsible for conducting internal audit assignments in the region as well as presenting audit issues and recommendations to senior management. You will also plan and conduct process-oriented financial and operational audits within the Asia Pacific region, as well as provide the management with cost – effective recommendations to mitigate business risks and strengthen internal controls.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or qualified Accounting certification such as CA, ACCA,CPA; CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of auditing experience in any of the Big Four public accounting firms or performing internal audits in multinational companies
- Experience in operational auditing in logistics environment will be an added advantage
General requirements for the positions:
- Fluency in English and at least one other Asian language
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation, analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to explain technical issues to non-specialists
- Good team player
- High degree of integrity and personal responsibility
- Culturally open, so as to work well within a multi-cultural team
- Willingness to travel within Asia-Pacific region; travel may be required up to 65% if the time
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package and rewarding career in fast paced and challenging environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Finance, GBS Asia Pacific