Intern, Digitalization (UX)
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? If you have answered Yes! to the above, join our Insanely Customer-Centric team now! For more information on DHL Express, please visit workingatdhl.com.
DHL Express Global Head Office is on a lookout for Intern, Digitalization, UX. The Intern will be supporting the digitalization team in development and enhancement of the Express IT internal process automation, dashboard and web development. Specifically, the areas of support will include:
• Design of an internal crowd sourcing platform.
• Improving and creating a new interactive website for the multiple teams.
Here’s what we need from you:
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a Degree in UX Design, Media
- Proficient in using Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and other professional design and prototyping tools
- Ability to take complex requirements and break them down into simple workflows
- Ability to define detailed end to end process
- Able to create low and high-fidelity mock-ups to present concepts and finished designs
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Singapore