Head of AFR Solution Design, Operations & Compliance Asia Pacific
•Manages and drives performance of Operations teams in region to deliver maximum productivity.
•Defines, implements and executes Operations strategy in country.
• Ensures compliance with group business strategy and local business environment, adhering to regulations and internal procedures.
• Developing, maintaining, optimizing Airfreight operational excellence and compliance throughout the region.
• Establishing, aligning, implementing and maintaining global / regional Airfreight operational standards, best practices of business processes, work instructions, policies and guidelines throughout the region to achieve operational excellence and compliance.
• Ensuring best practices of business processes are implemented throughout the region.
• Driving adherence to and managing Airfreight core operational KPIs by addressing process inefficiencies and non-compliant work practices.
• Providing solutions, guidance and non-Standard approvals on operational topics during pre-sales, pricing, customer implementations and post-go live.
• Commercial engagements in sustainably fixing repetitive or customer complaints/escalated operational and service quality related issues, driving agreed customer specific operating procedures and service levels adherence and ensure improvement actions are implemented with sustainable results.
• Identifying solutions to address customer structural issues and validating improvement action plans, including driving customer operational continuous improvement projects.
• Representing Airfreight in the region to develop contents, provide reviews, evaluations, approvals for business and solution design requirements of, facilitate and implement global / regional strategic programs and project initiatives i.e. IT renewal roadmap and service excellence, etc.
• Drive the implementation of regional aviation security requirements and carrier regulations.
• Promote and drive RPA concept and adoption in country and provide approvals of country RPA requests.
• Managing interfaces with business stakeholders i.e. AFR, Customer Service, BUIT, BPST/BPO, M&S, CSI, GSC, etc at country / regional / global level.
• Implements projects in the region in collaboration with other stakeholders.
• Drives improvement and productivity activities.
• Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department. Plan, organize and direct an efficient and effective functional department.
• Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
• Conduct performance appraisals.
• Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
• Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
Education / Qualification / Certification Requirements
• University Degree in Business Management or Master's level, ideally in Logistics with Air Freight background.
• +10 years’ professional background in the logistics sector on operational management at managerial level.
• +10 years’ experience in complex matrix organization in a regional role.
• Strong analytical skills with systematic problem solving approach and service quality oriented mindset.
• Ability to work in a matrix organization / cross cultural environment and to approach challenges with resourcefulness and creativity in a structured way and through establishing working/influencing relationships with stakeholders.
• Identifies and understands customers’ and internal stakeholders’ needs and seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results aligned with business goals.
• Maintains effective performance delivery under pressure and demanding situations.
• Inspires and influences internal stakeholders with a proactive and self-initiated work attitude.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Management (Asia Pacific) Pte. Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn