CSI Regional Customer Manager, Technology
We are looking for a Regional Customer Manager (RCM) who will develop, manage and grow business relationships with CSI customers for DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation in the Technology sector in the Asia Pacific region. The successful candidate will lead the account strategy and business development plans by incorporating and coordinating all DHL Business Unit services and functions, and act as the point of contact for designated Technology customers and all subsidiaries across the region.
- Manage CSI customers at the regional level
- Manage, maintain and improve the customer's business profitability
- Implement the account strategy set by GCM. Manage the sales pipeline
- Create a competitive advantage for customers in their business and price for value on behalf of DHL offering service across all BU’s
- Identify, establish and manage multi-tiered relationships across customer and DHL Business Units to ensure a long-term business partnership and achievement of corporate goals
- Build executive relationships within the customers in the portfolio
- Lead and manage customer presentations and proposals, ensuring a common understanding of service expectations and solutions, both with the customer and DHL countries and regions.
- Develop and keep current and appropriate regional/country account strategy in line with country level business plans, to achieve profitable revenue growth
- Lead and manage the development of business acquisition projects while ensuring targeted revenue and profitability levels in line with plans
- Functionally lead and direct regional/country resources to identify and develop opportunities
- Monitor the account performance in close cooperation with the program management team
- Meet revenue targets
- Generate new business for all business units
- Generate sales pipeline growth
- Improve market penetration
- Target yearly growth of revenue
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree required ( BS/BA in related discipline and 10-15 years’ experience in related field or MS/MA and generally 8-12 years’ experience)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Logistics Industry.
- Technology Industry knowledge and experience required
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills
- Strong and efficient follow up and analytical skills
- In depth knowledge of the supply chain for a particular industry
- Experience with DHL’s business, systems, processes and practices required.
- International experience and cultural sensitivity required.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to operate and functionally manage people in an informal matrix structure.
- Must possess networking and negotiation skills
- Can work independently and/or within a team to deliver results
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation Americas