CSI - Business Intelligence Analyst
CSI – Business Analyst
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation (CSI)
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a Business Analyst Professional who will provide support to the VP, Operational Visibility & Performance Management, Service Management EMEA & AP to provide CSI customer teams and Stakeholders/Management with operational data and information needed for regular or ad-hoc business review meetings with customers or DHL Business Units.
Location: 150 Beach Road #11-00 Gateway West, Singapore
Reporting Line: VP, Operational Visibility & Performance Management, Service Management EMEA & AP
- Provide operational performance reporting to CSI customers and management on a regional and global level, following agreed and optimized processes.
- Verify and ensure that the services provided by DHL are measured against agreed key performance indicators.
- Analyze operational processes and data, to identify root causes for trends and issues at customer, sector/industry, or product level.
- Proactively offer recommendations for issue resolution, structural service and process improvements and/or cost reductions to CSI Customer, Customer Managers and Stakeholders/Management.
- Provide CSI customer and RFQ teams with operational data and information needed for RFI/RFQ's.
- Actively support decision making processes, service and system development or improvement initiatives in CSI or Business Units with knowledge and expertise.
- Proficiently use a variety of reporting and analysis systems made available by CSI and Business Units. - Conduct accurate and proven, reliable analysis through practical application of First Choice/Six Sigma and other designated tools and methods.
- Plan and manage the distribution of reports per agreed timelines
- Support the CSI Business Systems & Information teams with the development of standardized and customized reporting solutions
- Acquire, maintain and document (Work Instructions) functional knowledge and expertise on the global, regional & local DHL product portfolio and organization, financial, operational and information processes, key performance indicators and business rules.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent level of education/experience in the logistics/transportation industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative, innovative, problem solving thinking
- Strong knowledge of DHL’s global, cross-BU services & product portfolio
- Good understanding of the DHL organization, products, customers and markets
- Effective planning and organizing of multiple tasks within deadlines
- High proficiency (certification preferred) with common office and reporting/analysis software (e.g. Excel, Access, Cognos, Crystal, MyBI, PowerBI).
- Certification and experience in First Choice/Six Sigma or other quality management methodology is desirable
- Good written and spoken communication skills (English)
- Minimum two years business analysis, advance data analytics, machine learning, trending experience, etc. in the logistics industry
- Minimum two years’ experience with multiple market-leading reporting applications, Business Intelligence software, etc.
- Minimum one year experience in DHL finance or operations
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation Americas